THIS PRICE INCLUDES :
- 2 nights’ accommodation in an aparthotel.
- Equipped cycle hire for the saty with helmet according to the booking.
- Picnic lunch for 2 days.
- Tickets to Grand Parc of Puy du Fou for 1 day.
- 1 travel folder (itineraries in French or English / colour maps)
- Tourist documentation
- Local Tourist tax
THIS PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE :
- Tickets to attractions, tours of attractions, tasting
- Optional insurances (Cancellation Insurance OR Multirisk Insurance)
- Single room supplement
CHARACTER OF CYCLING :
- High Bocage Vendéen and its mosaic of landscapes, the best theme park in the world : Puy du Fou.
- Hilly tour, well-marked cycle paths, country roads
- Possibility to come with train. From Paris: Montparnasse train station > St-Nazaire train station (begining of the circuit)
Price list :
Avril to September/ Prices per person
Winner in Los Angeles of the 2012 Thea Classic Award for the best theme park in the world, the Puy du Fou has created a hugely successful unique concept. Far away from virtual or imaginary worlds, the Puy du Fou has invented a new artistic model which is revolutionizing the world of show business and theme parks.
Steeped in the History of Man, the Puy du Fou offers an unparalleled experience with a series of spectacular, moving shows, in the heart of unspoilt countryside and magnificent stage sets.
- Arrival at the aparthotel.
- Collect the bikes from the rental company.
- Visit of the Puy du Fou
- Night at the Aparthotel
Day 2 – Les Épesses / Abbaye de la Grainetière via Ardelay
From les Épesses, cycle paths, dirt tracks and small country roads will lead you at the heart of the bocage vendeen. With your rhythm and in a bucolic atmosphere, go from villages to villages, from lodging house to castles, and from churches to abbeys.
In this hilly country, forged over the centuries by peasant generations, discover a mosaic of landscapes made by forests, by ponds, by rivers, and by prairies and at the same time, you will feel the salt in the wind off the sea, indeed, the ocean is close to you.
- Night at the Aparthotel
Day 3 – Les Épesses /Mallièvre via « Poupet » and « le Moulin Neuf »
A cycle path leads you to the shores of « la Sèvre Nantaise ». There, undoubtedly, you will fall in love with Mallièvre, which has the label « Petite Cité de Caractère ».
Take time to taste the easygoing lifestyle of this village and the warm welcome of these inhabitants! Join then « Poupet » and « le Moulin Neuf ». Unique places in border of Sèvre where the nature dominates.
This small village of Vendée offers you its gardens hanging to the hillside shaped by the river, its flowery alleys, its paved streets and its lordly houses weavers who testify of a know-how today disappeared …
- Night at the Aparthotel.